The free baggage allowances on scheduled international flights are as follows:
INFANTS: Infants paying only 10% of the applicable air fare are not entitled to any free baggage allowance.
Please observe that the weight of your unchecked baggage/cabin baggage is part of you free baggage allowance.
- A lady’s handbag, pocket book or purse, which is appropriate to normal traveling dress and which is not being used as a container to carry articles which would otherwise be regarded as baggage.
- An overcoat wrap or blanket
- An umbrella or walking stick
- A small camera and/or a pair of binoculars
- A reasonable amount of reading matter for the flight
- Infant’s food for consumption in flighth and infant’s carrying basket
- An invalid’s fully collapsible wheelchair and/or crutches or other prosthetic devie for the passenger’s use provided the passenger is dependant on them
All other articles - such as flight bags, briefcases, typewriters, ladies vanity cases, large size cameras, etc… - will be weighed and, if applicable, excess baggage charges will be levied.
- Regulations issued by the Drukair Corporation stipulate that your cabin baggage must be placed under the seat in front of your own. Therefore the overall dimensions are limited to 45 + 35 + 20 cm (17 ½ + 13 ½ +8 inches). The weight must not exceed 5 kg (11 pounds)
- These regulations shall ensure that the cabin baggage will not impede evacuation of aircraft cabin in case of emergency.
- Please consider this when packing your baggage and kindly ensure that any item exceeding the above limitations is sent as checked baggage.
- Spot checks will be performed during embarkation to ensure that these regulations are being followed